A great tip for you over this holiday period is to make sure you 'book' lots active stuff into you and your family’s diary.
- go for extra walks (boxing day walk is a staple in our house)
- arrange extra badminton, squash, tennis, swimming, spinning sessions (or maybe even try them for the first time?),
- arrange to meet friends outdoors and climb a hill instead of sitting in a pub or at your house where temptation may get the better of you.
- maybe even meet them at the gym
- try an extra gym class
- go for a family bike ride
- go to the park
- start jogging
- visit some new places
- book onto a 'go ape' type experience
- go to one of those indoor trampoline places with the kids (and actually bounce with them instead of sipping coffee in the cafe)
- book some ski/snow board lessons
- take part in a santa dash
- do extra gym sessions
- do a home workout blast
- buy some active presents (a Pro-Fit PT voucher is a perfect one!)
and/or book in for your 14 day Pro-Fit trial Right HERE...
...and make this end of December different to all the rest by feeling amazing, enjoying yourself but having a proper exercise plan, expert nutrition guidance (no fad diets), someone to keep you accountable and support you every step of the way.